Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Do! : Weddings!

I Do!:  Anna & Mike: September 6, 2008

Doing this as long as I have you learn to do your work in a way that doesn't disturb the "family dynamics" of  a days so personal as your wedding. A day you share with only your closest people as you get ready to take that wonderful leap of love and faith. Its quite an experience and part of the reason I just love to do weddings. Today it was Anna's big day all that could be heard was the back and forth discussions in Russian between her and her mother. At one point they argued, then they laughed and eventually cried; these are the moments most treasured when looking back on life.The moments with those we love most.

There were a lot of things about this wedding in particular that I thought to myself... if I were to get married (whoa...) it might be something like this... They planned a small, 80 or so guest list, outside ceremony atop a hill at The Gurshin Bachus Winery in Temecula.  Just all the people who mattered most. It was beautiful and intimate, what could be more perfect?

Congrats & Best Wishes Anna & Mike!
Images by Jeret Slack Photography. Visit: www.jeretslack.com